Electronic Monitoring Technology for Termites
The Sentricon® Termite Colony Elimination System with electronic monitoring technology detects and records termite activity inside each Sentricon station automatically and with extreme accuracy
Its state-of-the-art features include:
- The Interrogator™ device electronic scanning unit, which is swept over each Sentricon station to collect data.
- Electronic transensors in the monitoring device of each Sentricon station, which transmit signals about termite activity inside the station.
- A computerized data collection unit, which automatically records termite activity around your home.
Our trained and certified termite technician will sweep an Interrogator device over the top of each station without disturbing landscaping. The device locates the station (even if hidden or covered with mulch), collects data from an electronic sensor inside each station, and then automatically detects and records termite activity. If indicators verify that stations need attention, the technician will open the stations and perform the required service.
For your benefit, the Sentricon System with electronic monitoring technology:
- Improves consistency and accuracy of termite detection.
- Offers rapid, reliable detection of termites.
- Can decrease the time required to begin termite baiting, which leads to colony elimination.
- Locates Sentricon stations with less disruption to your landscaping.
- The Sentricon System with electronic monitoring technology provides all the benefits of the Sentricon System, plus unique new electronic monitoring features. These features improve the consistency and accuracy of termite detection, for successful colony elimination.